Enter our Coloring Contest
Hey Parents and guardians. Your child of age 10 or younger can color in our coloring page and send it in for a chance to win. Click here for the coloring page.
When are the winners selected?
We select a random winner from the submissions every three months. The winner is announced in our magic newsletter that comes out via email in the first week of each month. These drawings happen in February, May, August, and November.
There is also an annual prize that is announced in our December magic newsletter.
What are the prizes?
The quarterly prizes at present are a Deluxe magic set.
The annual prize is currently a FREE standard Birthday Magic Show.
How does this work?
- The coloring contest page should be from a child who has not yet reached their 11th birthday at the time of the submission.
- Only one submission per child per year.
- Quarterly Deluxe Prize: Once the parent has been notified via email, the quarterly prize will be shipped to the parent or guardian who is listed on the entry form. (You might want to add Michael@ComedyKidsMagic.com to your safe senders list so your “You’re A Winner” email doesn’t go to your spam folder if your child’s entry form is drawn.)
- Annual Grand Prize: Once the parent has been notified via email, the free standard birthday magic show will need to be scheduled. Call 503-714-1268 to schedule the show with our assistant. We need to hear from you within two weeks of being notified via email. If we don’t get a response then the prize will go to another contestant. The show will need to be performed within 12 months of being notified. The show needs to be within a 50 mile radius of downtown Portland, Oregon or a travel fee may be required.
- Parents or guardians agree to allow the first name of the quarterly winner; or the first name and image of the annual winner to be announced in our email newsletter. Facial blurring will be used upon request.
- Parents or guardians agree to a free subscription to our email newsletter.
- From time to time we may need to change some of the contest rules mentioned here or the type and quantity of prizes. Revisit this page for the most current information.
- All entries that we receive indicate acceptance by the parent or guardian of the terms and conditions listed in this “How Does This Work” section of this page.